Requirements and Eligibility
- This series requires a significant commitment from both staff and board. We encourage executive directors to confirm scheduling and clarify goals with their board president prior to registration.
- Attendance at all five Foundational Workshops is mandatory for your team to participate in the series and to be eligible for the Deepen the Learning opportunities.
- Your organization's executive director and board president must attend the Foundational Workshops (board vice presidents may fill in). One additional board member may also attend, and this spot may rotate depending on the topic. For example, the board treasurer may join the team for the financial workshop or the governance committee chair may join the team for the diversity, equity, and inclusion workshop.
- Participation in webinars is optional and open to your organization's full staff and board.
- This workshop series is free to Dodge grantees, who are given preference for registration. Space permitting, we will admit previous series graduates and non-grantee nonprofit organizations.
- Please register your full team by October 1, 2018.
- Your team will receive a final confirmation email if accepted.