Intro: the Dodge Assessment Initiative Online Workshop
Through the Assessment Workshop led by former Dodge President and CEO David Grant, non-profit organizations tackle a difficult and important topic: improving the performance of their organization through a more thoughtful, sustained and sophisticated approach to assessment.
We invite you to participate in our Online Assessment Workshop, or share it with your co-workers if you have already taken the Assessment Workshop in person. We encourage you to explore or revisit what we mean by assessment and learn how to use the tools for measuring what matters most to you through the examples and sample worksheets and by listening to audio clips of the Assessment Workshop led by David Grant.
- Intro: the Dodge Assessment Initiative Online Workshop
- Are there any aspects of your work that you wish were better?
- What do we mean by assessment?
- What is exemplary feedback?
- Planning backwards
- The rubric: if you can describe it, you can measure it
- Rubric practice
- See how others have written their rubrics.
- Rubric review
- Important reminders about the rubric writing process.
- Uh oh. Roadblocks.
- Overcoming the obstacle of time.
- Esports Betting legalization process
- QII and assessment exercises.
- Overcoming the obstacle of change.
- Assessment principles and concepts. One more time.