Dodge arts grantees with short-term cash-flow gaps that meet the eligibility requirements below are invited to apply for zero-interest, no-fee loans through the Prudential Loan Fund.
In 2020, the next application deadline for the Prudential Loan Fund is:
- August. 14, 2020
PRUDENTIAL LOAN CLINIC
All prospective applicants who have not attended a workshop in the past three years are required to attend a Prudential Loan Info Session led by facilitator Hilda Polanco, founder and CEO of FMA Associates.
Only organizations that meet the following criteria may apply for a loan:
- Dodge Foundation Arts or Education grantee
- An annual budget of $1 million or less
- NJ State Council on the Arts funding or any state, federal, or local contracts (CDBG, school, etc)
- Attendance at Prudential Loan Info Session workshop
Required documents include:
- Brief narrative describing how loan will be used
- 2019 NJSCA grant award letter
- Board authorization of loan application
- Most recent audit and/or 990
- One-year cash flow analysis out from July 1, 2020
- COVID-19 financial contingency plan(s) if available.